Upconverting 7.1 Receiver Suggestions For AV Receiver, 7.1, Upconverting To HDMI, Prefer Active HDMI?

Suggestions for AV receiver, 7.1, upconverting to HDMI, prefer active HDMI? - upconverting 7.1 receiver

Looking at all my things to wear, including my component cable (DVR-year-olds) to a receiver that can push everything through HDMI. I would like HDMI is enabled. 7.1 is not critical, but it would be nice if the room is not wired. Just keep in range of $ 300. Is that it? I know that asking too much!

6 comments:

BANG P said...

Approximately U.S. $ 300, Pioneer 819, you can buy at Best Buy.

nick said...

I suggest Denon AVR-1609 7.1-Channel Multi-Zone Receiver

nick said...

I suggest Denon AVR-1609 7.1-Channel Multi-Zone Receiver

Lance said...

Probably could get a Yamaha HTR-6250 BL for that price, if you look around ... (excluding postage)

Cableguy said...

Search Yamaha 465 and Pioneer both have fewer receptors 400 $ 7.1

bbt91945 said...

No recipients to 7.1 are available at the desired price.

Post a Comment