Concept Fan In A Religion You Disagree With, Can You Find One Concept That Is Beautiful Or That You Like About It?

In a religion you disagree with, can you find one concept that is beautiful or that you like about it? - concept fan

For example, I'm no fan of Islam, but I think that respect for the woman an object of beauty, though in the West treat women worse presented, I think this approach is greatly exaggerated and similarities, I my opinion, looking his way to protect the modesty of women.

Is there anything you can say something about a religion you do not agree with the positive?

2 comments:

Rai A said...

Often there are such things.

My favorite example is that I understand / how many comments from Christ does not like what is essentially the rest of the Xian faith - many made with this message.

.

Ragan that is Called Ragan said...

It's something that, as in almost all religions (including Christianity, OH). So in my case, it really is a religion that does not really agree with ( "written" at least), but there is always something I appreciate about religion. For example, I agree with many things that the Islamic people, but I respect the Muslims I know, because they are people of deep conviction.

Post a Comment