Birthday Cake Costume Got Any Costume Ideas For A Costume/21st Birthday Party?

Got any costume ideas for a Costume/21st Birthday Party? - birthday cake costume

My 21st Birthday is 28 and my friend suggested we have a costume for Halloween party / birthday party at his new apartment. Genre My family and I have never dressed up for Halloween and we will not be deceived, or .... always goes to the Halloween celebration of the church to our cakes and pies, cakes hikes.

My question is: What should I go for Halloween, is cheap? Thinking maybe a Cowgirl since they are already the hat and boots or a cat, Kitty, have) (painted face and cat ears. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Meg B said...

It was his 21st Birthday! Do something amazing! How .... buy a dress or as Queen of England! Something BIG! It's your party! :)

Not for something simple to solve .... Not until the age of 21 TIMES!

Willy SillyBones said...

Dressed as a sexy woman and cat woman by cat I mean, the Batman villain. A true cat / human hybrid. And just because you are over 21 does not mean that you have to (get drunk which is probably thinking to do).

Post a Comment