Sorry Scanner Could Not Be Initialized. Hp G85 Why Isn't My Scanner Not Working?

Why isn't my scanner not working? - sorry scanner could not be initialized. hp g85

I use the HP Photosmart scanner / printer / copier
Book with my Mac

I had my scanner for almost a year, if not old.
IVE already tryed to call HP and just hung up on me, I downloaded my program long ago, and only hp.com HP PCs, Macs does not help.
Oh, and I lost my software.


my scanner, "says USB not connected"
and then on my computer that says: "Sorry, scanner could not be initialized (Scanner not found)"


What now? How can I solve this problem?

1 comments:

bljzzgrl said...

1. The scanner worked?
2. Have you found? If this impression, it should be a USB port.
3. If you said: "The software is loaded from a long time that the driver or drivers and software for scanning option?" Do you have the HP website (latest) driver and software update? - Can 't put a link because I do not know what you have a multifunction printer.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and software?

- I agree completely with the Mac operating system, so I'm not 100% on the "comment" on a Mac, but it can not explain.

Post a Comment