Antibiotics And Hcg Trigger Shot I Had A D & C Exactly 17 Days Ago. I Had Sex 11 Days After D & C. Could I Be Pregnant?

I had a D & C exactly 17 days ago. I had sex 11 days after D & C. Could I be pregnant? - antibiotics and hcg trigger shot

I also started birth control 2 days after D & C, but had to take antibiotics for several days. A pregnancy test was positive in 5 days after sex. Is it possible that my hCG levels are high, 16 days after D & C. I bled for 13 days after D & C and took 6 tablets of 2.5 mg of estrogen, the doctor gave me about the bleeding stop. You have made a mistake. Thank Joanie

5 comments:

Miss T said...

Everyone makes mistakes, it is important to learn what one of them.

You can expect a few days for another test. Pregnancy tests at home are generally very accurate, but there are things that happen in your life, let alone your body. Maybe try a couple of days, but if you have any doubts, consult a physician. Perhaps they have taken antibiotics effective birth control and then there is a possibility she is pregnant. In addition, if you were bleeding a lot, maybe his body was not ready to get pregnant and not ... There are several ways to know. If you suspect pregnancy tests at home, call a doctor for a blood test done, then you will know with certainty. Good luck.

WI MOM said...

Talk to your doctor.

lamar41 said...

Please keep your legs

lamar41 said...

Please keep your legs

spirit31... said...

go to the doctor and get tested. This is the only way to be sure.

Post a Comment