The Army Lawyer. 1996 No. 280, Pp. 58-61 D101.22: 27-50-280 I Am Joining The Army And I Want To Go To School To Be A Lawyer Is This Possible?

I am joining the army and I want to go to school to be a lawyer is this possible? - the army lawyer. 1996 no. 280, pp. 58-61 d101.22: 27-50-280

I have recently learned that law schools are online, and I know it's up to seven or eight years to a lawyer. But I wonder, it is wiser to reach both a line m BA Criminal Justice degree online from my lawyer? also how difficult it is to be paid my life in the army and the military for everything, and I can go to school online or not a military school?

2 comments:

Rawbert said...

Everything depends on your MOS, where they are stationed, their chain of command ...

Some of the MOS (such as fighting) are more difficult to attend schools or classes through the continuing

Dustin said...

Go online and get your BA.

But always with a degree in law is a bit complicated. You can go get an adequate education, to the bar. But still receive their diplomas are recognized as a pain in the ass.

The Army paid nearly 100% of your studies while you're at it, get the GI Bill, when you are gone. It can be any school, whether it is regionally accredited, which excludes unfortunately, most schools are not on the brick and mortar schools connected to the Internet (eg, UMA, Henley-Putnam, Walton, etc..)

Post a Comment