Male Waxing Picture Why Would My 9 Year Old Keep Drawing Pictures Of Male Anatomy? Does Anyone Have A Child Who Is Diong This?

Why would my 9 year old keep drawing pictures of male anatomy? Does anyone have a child who is diong this? - male waxing picture

The Director with concerns about his penis drawings, etc. mentioned, then burn a stuffed animal at the appropriate places. He went to the school nurse yesterday, his braces wax and back in class and made it into the male anatomy. I do not know what in his mind.

2 comments:

Katie L said...

It's just a kid to learn these things. In the part of your life, where it interesting. than I, that age, my friends and I talk all the time. Things that we have shared our big brothers have said, and saw "words" dirty in the dictionary. Tell him there is a time and place, if you have to answer questions. Good luck, but will probably not speak to him. I regret to say.

fancynam... said...

First, it is perfectly normal. Children nine years in the anatomy jokes and bathroom, but he must learn what is appropriate and where. You probably have many questions, and hence his fascination for her. You end up answering the questions, demystifying and behavior.

Post a Comment