Pcmcia Converter Pcmcia Cable Driver Required !?

Pcmcia cable driver required !? - pcmcia converter

Hello boys
I'm working on a small project of mine to revive an old Compaq 4210t Mobile Amarda came to me without (format and any operating system and no optical drive or a USB port to connect an external drive)
However, I bought a IDE 3.5 "IDE 2.5" catalyst to me to install Windows on a desktop PC and then on the laptop re-enabled
I have Windows Millennium, apparently because the operating system and when I came back, the drive that started successfully Compaq Amarda
I have an external CD-RW for laptop is, but connect through the notbook PCMCIA slot to connect to and it is my problem
If you try to install the external CD-RW, if asked the driver to install the "PCMCIA cable driver" Before installing the latest driver CDRW (TEAC get cd224pe)
and stresses that the cable should use the standard Windows drivers!
I have the cable driver on the website and other sites TEAC Driver Download (coverageis), but no luck
so can anyone tell me what other you can find the cable driver for PCMCIA Compaq Armada 4210, would be the last project and it keeps me awake at night again, instead of thinking you can get this driver to condemn
any help would be appreciated
Greetings and thank you again guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment