Nexium Effects On Menstrual Cycle Nexium Side Effects?

Nexium side effects? - nexium effects on menstrual cycle

I have IBS and GERD, my question about Nexium side effects. Mg I had there a few years ago to 40. Then my co-insurance is no longer what I and others tried Aciphex ended. There are about 3 weeks I went to my doctor, my stomach was good, no real problems, and I said, I Nexium INS CO, further, may be called to wait for the process of some samples from my doctor Nexium 40mg. 5 days later I began to swell, the worst thing I have IBS. Then 3 days later got my period and thought it was, but continued for about 3 weeks. I went online and looked at side effects of Nexium and was surprised to see a severe swelling, cramps, adomnial paid and any other undesirable effect. I called my pharmacist and told him that while he had in the past, the transition from one medication to another may have caused this effect, which is helping in my gut acid to digest food. He suggested that I go until I consult my doctor on Friday. Has anyone had side effects of Nexium?

0 comments:

Post a Comment